Evolution is a core tenet of Mojisola Edu’s work ethic. Originally born in Nigeria but hailing from Flushing Queens, NY, Mojisola has evolved through her experiences as a student, soldier, and mother into LushyLush. As LushyLush, she spearheaded the creation of Lushradionline.com, an online radio network based out of the DMV that extends into all aspects of multimedia.
1. In your own words who is LushyLush?
Mojisola Edu aka LushyLush is a determined , teacher, go getter, mom, college student , photographer , business owner and radio host. I am a free-thinker and I live my life limitless.. there is no limit to how far I will go in life.
2. What drives you to be successful?
My daughter Natalia Budhoo is my motivation …every time I look at her she pushes me to be better me. I’m in competition with myself . I want to be better than I was yesterday.
3. Finish this sentence “In five years I will be…”
I want to be content and be able to retire.
4. What makes you smile?
Gummy bears and my daughter.
5. Do you think chivalry is dead?
No , some men I think have it in them but some have no home training. They come from broken homes. In the DMV its slim pickings.
6. If you could do or be anything, what would it be and why?
I would be water so I can adapt to anything.
7. What qualities do you expect a Webster Man to have or demonstrate?
Respectable , well dressed, clean-cut, well spoken , well-rounded , sense of humor, romantic and self motivated.
8. What is one secret about women that you think all men should know?
We are as simple as you. Just communicate with us and most women are freaks but, to who they want to be with.
twitter fb youtube @lushradioonline