We step back into the Webster Kitchen with a really special treat. Checkout this easy and delicious recipe for Parmesan Crusted Chicken. We guarantee that you will love it!
- 4-5 Tablespoons Mayonnaise (about 1 tablespoon per chicken breast)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons of Adobo with Pepper (add more or less to your liking)
- 4 tsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Coat the chicken breast in the olive oil and adobo and let marinate for 1-2 hr in the refrigerator (If you’re in a rush 30min will work).
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- After the chicken has marinated, combine the mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.